Follow ItsClassicPhil on Twitter

Friday, September 2, 2011

Where to Start?- Community


I know I am way behind on news, but I never promised to stay up to date. I will attempt to fill you in on what you may have missed this week. First up is 'Community.'

'Community' is set to return for its season three premiere on September 22. To hold us over, NBC has released some teasers. I'll start with the first look of John Goodman as Vice Dean Laybourne the head of Greendale's air conditioner repair school. It doesn't give much away except that John Goodman uses a Rip Torn-esque voice to intimidate Dean Pelton.


The next video is an actual teaser for the entire third season. Not much is different from the teaser above except for a musical number and a laugh off between Goodman's Vice Dean Laybourne and Jim Rash's Dean Pelton.


What is not included in the video is Michael K. Williams who is best know as Omar from 'The Wire' and more recently as Chalky from 'Boardwalk Empire.' Williams will play a biology professor at Greendale and I think it is good that NBC is keeping Williams presence under wraps.

(via NBC)


No comments:

Post a Comment