Follow ItsClassicPhil on Twitter

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

John Goodman joins 'Community' and How Charlie Sheen Will Leave 'Two and a Half Men'

A couple bits of information that intrigue me today. 'Community' is the one show I am looking forward to this fall and it seems they have added John Goodman to the cast for at least 6 episodes.
According to 'New York Magazine,' Goodman is joining Greendale Community College as the "new vice dean of its heretofore unexplored school of air conditioning repair."
That being said, I am curious to see how this will play out. I am a huge fan of both Goodman's and 'Community', but I hope this won't be the let down I suspect it will be.



Second piece of news today involves how Charlie Sheen's character in 'Two and a Half Men' will be killed off.
Now, thanks to an Irish bookmaker, fans can -- in countries where it's legal to do so, obviously -- place bets on how Charlie Harper will be killed off. And the current frontrunner, with odds of 11/10, is ... "Drives his car off a cliff.
I have never been a fan of the series or Sheen for that matter. I have tried to watch the show, but it is so hard to get through terrible child acting (although now full grown, you'd think the kid would get better at it) and John Cryer's... he's a nice guy, so I'll look past it. Either way, it is interesting to know that there are people out there who will literally bet on anything. My money is on a "piano falls on him."

('Community' via AOL TV) ('Two and a Half Men' via AOL TV)

No comments:

Post a Comment