Follow ItsClassicPhil on Twitter

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

What to Watch Tonight- Leprechauns

What to Watch Tonight
I will be posting (at my discretion) a list of things to watch on TV. This may become an everyday thing. I guess it depends on my level of dedication.

Wipeout (ABC)- As summer programming goes, this is about as entertaining as it gets. Multiple shots to the dome are funny in any language.

The Office (TBS)- I couldn't choose between all of the garbage on the other major networks, so I went with a classic. The Office is a great show to put on in the background while surfing the web. Try it.

Tosh.0 (Comedy Central)- Tosh does an investigation of the Alabama Leprechaun. If you are one of the few who haven't seen it or you need a reminder you can check it out below.


Netflix (Instant Play)- I recently watch the cancelled Comedy Central series The Benson Interruption. It is good for some laughs as comedian Doug Benson interrupts fellow comedians like Reno 911's Thomas Lennon. He also engages in a "tweet-off" with one of the comedians each episode, which leaves you wishing that you had thought of the tweet first. Overall, good for a slow summer.

That's it for today. Let me know what else I should have posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment