Follow ItsClassicPhil on Twitter

Monday, August 1, 2011

The Dark Knight fights in broad daylight


Next year seems to be a big year for fanboys with The Dark Knight Rises and Battleship (just kidding. Seriously can anyone be excited for that?) Anything associated with The Dark Knight Rises will gain a huge buzz around movie blogs and websites, so I guess I will have to cover it. I am not going to lie, I am excited to see Tom Hardy's take on the character Bane. I think Hardy was great in Bronson (Netflix it) and I can see why Nolan chose him to be in The Dark Knight Rises.

More after the jump...

(via MTV)



The news from the set today is that TDKR was filming in Pittsburgh this past weekend and they made no attempt to keep it secret. You can see Batman and Bane in broad daylight fighting. I don't know how I feel about Bane's costume. I am a sucker for the traditional wrestling singlet that shows off Bane's massive arms.


We also see that Batman has given his whip a fresh paint job. A new coat of desert camouflage, gives the tumbler a nice, new take. The Batpod was also on set today, although I would like to see Batman use the Fisher Price Big Wheel Batmobile from the nineties. (I couldn't find a picture of the original, so here is what today's youth is riding).


(via MTV)

No comments:

Post a Comment