Follow ItsClassicPhil on Twitter

Monday, August 1, 2011

What to Watch Tonight- Shark Week!


Today in "What to Watch Tonight," I will be watching Netflix probably. I am not excited about anything on tonight. Is it fall yet?

The Bachelorette- Season finale. I haven't watched this show, ever. I don't know anything about this season, but my guess is someone makes false promises and the relationship won't last. Sounds about right.

Hell's Kitchen- "13 chefs compete." That is literally all I know about this show, but whatever floats your boat.

Shark Week: Rogue Sharks- SHARK WEEK! Seriously this happens once a year... I am over it. It seems to be the same thing every year. It's hard to get fired up for ten new programs, tops. The rest of 'Shark Week' is cluttered with reruns. This year's 'Shark Week' is hosted by Andy Samberg, but I will wait until the best of his hosting ends up on the Internet, then I will post those clips here.

Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations-  Anthony visits one of the most innovative restaurants in the world, El Bulli. I will put this on my dvr and watch it later. The problem with this episode it timing. El Bulli closed two days ago and will be reopened in 2014 as a "creativity center." Good try, Travel Channel.

Netflix- From Dusk til Dawn. This classic Tarantino movie staring George Clooney shows how excellent visual effects without cgi can be in the 90's. This is a study in classic movie makeup and the beauty of George Clooney. Clooney plays one half of a pair of bank robbers who hide out a, unbeknown to them, vampire bar in Mexico. One wrong move and Clooney is fighting off the vampires with Juliette Lewis and Harvey Keitel.

That's it for tonight. Let me know what I missed.

(via TVGuide)

No comments:

Post a Comment