Follow ItsClassicPhil on Twitter

Friday, August 19, 2011

Now Playing- August 19



One Day- My wife is reading this book to prepare for this movie. Lucky for me, she has plans to see this with my sister at some point. I enjoy Anne Hathaway and Jim Sturgess, but this movie just doesn't appeal to me. Apparently (according to what I think is happening in the preview) the two are in a "will they/won't they" dilemma across decades.

Fright Night- A remake of the 1985 film of the same name. It is vampire flick starring Colin Farrell and Anton Yelchin. Panic. Fighting. Climax. I don't know what to say about this movie, I just hope it is campy.

Conan the Barbarian- I am excited to see this movie. I know it will not be a cinematic masterpiece, but I loved Jason Momoa in 'Game of Thrones' and I am a fan of the original. This will mostly be blood and boobs, but isn't that what makes America great?

Spy Kids: All the Time in the World 4D- New 'Spy Kids'...in 4D! They are using scratch and sniff. This will be a cinematic masterpiece. Jessica Alba stars (she is at the top of her career) as a spy mom and Joel McHale as a spy hunting dad. After making 'The Soup' as great, if not better than its originator, as 'Talk Soup' and NBC favorite 'Community,' why would McHale take this role. Is he behind on taxes?

(via IMDB)

No comments:

Post a Comment