Follow ItsClassicPhil on Twitter

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A- Rod's Underground Fight/ Poker Club


According to my sources (ESPN in case you didn't know) Alex Rodriguez if facing suspension from his involvement in illegal, underground poker games including one that turned violent.
The allegations, first published by RadarOnline.com, are that the New York Yankees third baseman played in at least two of the games, one of which took place at the Beverly Hills mansion of a record executive at which "cocaine was openly used and a fight nearly broke out when one of the players refused to pay after losing "more than a half-million dollars."T
This is one of several infractions Rodriguez is facing. I hope he just fades away into obscurity. He has never lived up to the "Superman" of baseball that he was hyped to be (and paid for). I do not see why he keeps getting chances when he is underwhelming at best. He is a Yankee, not an Astro.

I am just glad football camps have started back up because this will distract ESPN for 24/7 coverage of this. I just figured I would tell my loyal followers about this, so they have some water cooler ammo.

(via ESPN)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment