Follow ItsClassicPhil on Twitter

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What to Watch Tonight- Always Look on the Bright Side of Life


I guaranteed a post earlier today and have I delivered. Well, I did post earlier, but I can't touch on the quality. You be the judge. 

Big Brother (CBS)- I didn't used to be a fan of this show, but I was sucked in last year. This season is half all stars and half new players. It is the show that I love to hate. I am rooting for soft hearted, rocker Adam. 

Storage Wars (A&E)- This show is a guilty pleasure. I love to hate on Dave and Barry is an affable rich guy. I don't care what they are buying and subsequently lying about how much they'll get for it, I still enjoy this show.

Monty Python's Life of Brian (IFC)- A classic Monty Python movie. I still remember my dad introducing me to Monty Python when I was a wee-lad. I hope my children will be as accepting to the Brit-humour as I was.

Man v. Food Nation (Travel)- I guess Adam Richman's doctor told him to lay off the food. I haven't caught very much of "Food Nation," but I guess Richman has convinced locals to eat in his place for a free t-shirt. I am glad Richman is no longer competing. I feel like he would lose the easiest of challenges. I mean for God's sake, he had two bites left on his first omelet challenge. What a joke.

Netflix: Dead Alive- This Peter Jackson film from 1992 is a cult classic. Take some time to enjoy this over-the-top splatterfest including such classic scenes as the lawnmower weaponization. At the very least go youtube that scene.

That is it for today. Let me know if I should be watching something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment