Follow ItsClassicPhil on Twitter

Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Very Harold and Kumar Christmas Trailer in 3-D


Thanks to my friend Alex, I was bestowed with this gem of a trailer. Harold and Kumar are at it again to the delight of all 7th graders everywhere. What wacky hijinks are they into now, you ask? Well let me tell you. It's Christmas time and they guys have figured out how to use 3-D. The wave of 3-D movies has grown tired on me, but I like the way they are using sight-gags. Very nostalgic.

I remember seeing the first one in theaters and it made quite the impression on my two friends and me. We each took something different from 'Harold and Kumar Went to White Castle.' One of my friends became a stoner (we are no longer in touch), one loves crude humor (that'd be Alex), and I really liked mini-burgers. Every chance I got during a game up north, I would try to get a family member to buy me White Castle burgers (as the closest thing we have in Florida is Krystals).

(via Trailer Addict)

No comments:

Post a Comment