Follow ItsClassicPhil on Twitter

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

What to Watch Tonight- Killer Wipeouts


Another day of 'What to Watch Tonight.' I am sorry it took me so long to write this. I promise I will do it earlier tomorrow.

Wipeout (ABC)- I still stand by this show. It is one of the most entertaining and funny shows of the summer. It is great to see Americans make fools of themselves for money.

Take the Money and Run (ABC)- This show seems pretty easy for me. I would hide it somewhere truly illegal, like a dogfighting ring. I doubt anyone would look there. Another potential hiding spot: the trunk of the detective's car. I wonder if this show will last.

Billy the Exterminator (A&E)- I can't pin down this show. How is it still on the air? It looks like Criss Angel had a love child with Sebastian Bach. This is the type of show that I watch when I have nothing to do on a Saturday afternoon.

Killer Sharks (Discovery)- This is about shark attacks from fifty years ago, yet it is still somehow relevant? I am done with the Discovery Channel. Go watch "Mob Week" on AMC.

Netflix- Operation: Endgame- This stars Rob Corddry, Ellen Barkin, Zach Galifianakis, Adam Scott, Ving Rhames, and Jeffrey Tambor among others. It is an action-comedy centered around secret government agents. Two groups of agents are pitted against each other in a fight to the death. It is a pretty interesting movie that had a limited release. Catch it on Netflix if nothing else interests you.

No comments:

Post a Comment