Follow ItsClassicPhil on Twitter

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What to Watch Tonight- Pippa's Thing

Wipeout (ABC)- What can I say. I almost look forward to this show. It makes me feel better about myself when someone else makes acts like a complete idiot.

G4's Proving Ground (G4)- This show is a part 'Mythbusters', part 'Jackass.' This was what Ryan Dunn was working on before he killed himself in a car wreck. Tonight's episode is about the 'Mortal Kombat' video game. 

Pawn Stars (History)- This show is so staged, but I still have it set to record on my dvr. They have officially sold out. I just saw a commercial where the guys of 'Pawn Stars' were promoting Stacker 2 energy drink. I don't blame them though. By the way, their store isn't open 24/7 like the sign says. The showroom is open from 9-9 and after that it is just a window where you can pawn small stuff or pay off loans.

Crazy About Pippa (TLC)- This show is about Pippa Middleton, sister of Kate. Coming off of the recent success of Pippa looking hot at"The Royal Wedding," this is a one-hour special on Pippa. That is about all I know. 

Netflix: The Thing- There is a preview going around the Internet of the new "The Thing." It is a remake of the 1982 John Carpenter film, which is a remake of the 1950's film. Check it out. 



(via TV Guide)

No comments:

Post a Comment