Follow ItsClassicPhil on Twitter

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What to Watch Tonight: Who Shot JR?


Like I said earlier this week, I am just getting back into the swing of things, so bear with me if I am late on posts. I will put up the That's My Boy review tomorrow, but until then here is "What to Watch Tonight."

Top 100 Video Games of All Time (G4)- Another day of the top games. Personally, I haven't watched this. I am just waiting for the full list to be posted online. When that happens, I will pass it on.

Property Brothers (HGTV)- If you have a serious relationship you should know all about the "Property Brothers" and HGTV in general. If you aren't in a serious relationship, you can watch this to pretend you are.

Adam Richman's Best Sandwich in America (Travel)- Mmmm...sandwiches!

The Soup (E!)- For the sandwiches. This is a scheduled series on my DVR.

Dallas (TNT)- Um, I guess. If you are in to that sort of thing. I don't get it, but then again I was too young to appreciate/remember "Who shot JR?"

Netflix: Sherlock- If you aren't too busy watching Workaholics or searching for the second season, I hear Sherlock is a good show.


(via TV Guide)

No comments:

Post a Comment