Follow ItsClassicPhil on Twitter

Thursday, July 28, 2011

What to Watch Tonight- Repeats and Derek Jeter

I didn't post a 'What to Watch Tonight' yesterday because not much was on. Today is the same way, but I figured I'd give you something. Anyways, here is what I may or may not watch tonight.

Wipeout (ABC)- I am not sure if this is a repeat or not, but like I said Tuesday, 'Wipeout' is entertaining. Sit down, Relax, and enjoy people making fools of themselves for a chance of celebrity and a cash prize.

Parks and Recreation* (NBC)- Another repeat, but 'Parks and Rec' is one of my favorite shows. In case you have missed the brilliance of this show, head over to Netflix. You can catch the first two seasons there.

Derek Jeter 3k (HBO)- Watch Derek Jeter, in all his glory, on his way to 3,000 hits. Wow, I am bored just writing about this. I would rather watch Bernie Mac try for 3,000 in the 2004 classic 'Mr. 3,000'.

Louie (FX)- "Louie rides the subway and hangs out with a friend." Sounds thrilling. Louie is a good show and deserves an audience, but I completely forget this show is ever on so I will try to catch it tonight.

That's it for tonight. If I am missing anything leave your suggestions in the comments.    

*I picked 'Parks and Recreation' because it's fresher than 'The Office' or '30 Rock' and I just wrote about 'Community' yesterday, either way they are all on tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment