Follow ItsClassicPhil on Twitter

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Gerard Depardieu Busted For Peeing on Plane


French actor Gerard Depardieu relieved himself in an Air France airplane cabin when he was refused the use of the bathroom by a flight attendant. Apparently, the crew had locked the bathroom to prepare for takeoff.
The attendant said 'I'm sorry, you'll have to wait fifteen minutes, [when] we'll be in flight. The toilets are locked'," Daniele added. Depardieu said he could not wait, unzipped his trousers and proceeded to urinate on the carpet.
When I first read about the incident I had to rack my brain to figure out where I know him from. I gave up, IMDB'd him, and figured out he was in 'Cyrano de Bergerac' and 'My Father the Hero' (pictured above). Still, that is not why his name is familiar to me. The reason his name sounds so familiar to me stems from one of my favorite movies, 'Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby.' Ricky Bobby states the he wants to "tell Gerard Depardieu we're coming for him." Mistaking his opponent's name, Jean Girard.

Well, I'm glad I cleared that up. I am baffled that a 16 year old Katherine Heigl seems to be looser than her current counterpart. I do not condone this bathing suit on a girl that age, but I have to show it to make my point.



No comments:

Post a Comment