Follow ItsClassicPhil on Twitter

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

What to Watch Tonight-Hobo Chefs



Master Chef (FOX)- Season finale. Like many shows on television, I don't watch this one. If you are going to watch a cooking show competition make it 'Top Chef' instead. I like saying Tom Colicchio. Co-licc-hio.

America's Got Talent (NBC)- Unfortunately they are smart enough to know to steer clear of this show.

Memphis Beat (TNT)- Season finale. To be honest with you, I would probably watch this if Jason Lee was playing Earl from 'My Name is Earl' as a detective. I enjoy a good mustache as the next guy and this is what 'Memphis Beat' is missing.

Top Shot (History)- Nothing like watching a bullet in super slow-mo. I watched this last week, but I am not sure what it's about. I think it's a competition, but everything is so shiny and slow-mo.

Netflix: Hobo with a Shotgun- Do I really need to describe why this movie is great? Seriously, from the title alone you should have already put it on. Still not convinced? Check out the trailer below.


(via TV Guide)

No comments:

Post a Comment