Follow ItsClassicPhil on Twitter

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Lebron James Dunked on by Taiwanese



I guess this is what happens to Lebron James when he plays in a game that doesn't matter and is an exhibition. Although, this also seems to happen to him the playoffs. Now I am perplexed.

I am not sure where this video is from, but Lebron is playing in some sort of Taiwanese all-star game. I am not sure who the all-stars are besides Lebron, but one of them sure does upset Lebron.The video starts like any other Lebron video, but then he gets stripped (cleanly) by a defender. The defender thus takes the ball down the court and proceeds to dunk on Lebron. Clearly this wasn't planned because on the next possession Lebron makes a terrible pass and turns the ball over.

As a Magic fan and a normal human being, I can't stand Lebron James and his bandwagon Miami fans. I hope he stays in Taiwan and plays in there league because I would love to see more of this.

(via Youtube)

No comments:

Post a Comment