Follow ItsClassicPhil on Twitter

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

What to Watch Tonight- Butterbean Makes a Good Target


Today has been a busy day, so this will be my last post of the day. Not much to watch tonight, but here is what caught my eye. I will end up watching my DVDs of 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.' If you happen to own these, go ahead and watch them instead.

Take the Money and Run (ABC)- I can't get myself to watch this show. It hasn't caught on, so I doubt it will last past this season. This would probably be a better show if it were about professional purse nappers.

It's Worth What? (NBC)- I think this is a game show of some sorts. At first glance I thought this was a knock off of 'Antiques Roadshow.' I wish it were 'Antiques Roadshow.' Wouldn't that make great primetime television?

G4's Proving Ground (G4)- Tonight Ryan Dunn tries to recreate "the force" from the Star Wars franchise. I could say something real inappropriate about his death, but I will hold back. Although, if Dunn had found a way to recreate the force do you think he shows up to Bam Margera as a spirit like Obi Wan did for Luke?

Big Law: Deputy Butterbean (ID)- 400 pound, former boxer Eric "Butterbean"takes a bite out of crime and many a sandwich. I am sorry. I couldn't resist. Why do police departments allow unqualified celebrities (or quasi-celebrities) to have badges?

Picker Sisters (Lifetime)- Like 'American Pickers,' but with women. I can barely get through an hour of 'American Pickers', so I will pass on 'Picker Sisters'.

Netflix: The Pixar Story- If yesterday's news excited you, then check out 'The Pixar Story.' Pretty cool behind the scenes look at how Pixar started and how they make their award winning movies.

(via TV Guide)

No comments:

Post a Comment