Follow ItsClassicPhil on Twitter

Thursday, August 4, 2011

What to Watch Tonight- Get Out of the House


If today seems really familiar, get over it. It is the summer and I am not working with much. Go see a movie, watch some sports, or go out to dinner. Do whatever you want, I am not the boss of you. If you choose to watch television tonight here are the highlights of what is on tonight.

Wipeout (ABC)- I have written about 'Wipeout' almost every time. It is great and never lets me down. I promise that if you are a red-blooded American, you will love this.

Big Brother (CBS)- Tonight we find out who goes home. In case you aren't caught up; Daniele is the 'Head of Household', Brendon and Jordan are on the block, and everyone has to decide who to send home. This episode is really a set up for next week (according to me).

Shark City (Discovery)- Scientist study sharks. This is everything on "Shark Week." The saving grace of this particular show is that Andy Samberg will be giving some insights on what is happening.

Netflix: Shutter Island- This is my favorite Leonardo DiCaprio movie of 2010. Seriously, how did "Inception," get so much more buzz? A Scorsese film about a U.S. Marshall investigating a disappearance of a criminally insane patient. Also staring Mark Ruffalo and Ben Kingsley, this film had me thinking after the movie much more than "Inception." Go watch this.

(via TVGuide)

No comments:

Post a Comment