Follow ItsClassicPhil on Twitter

Monday, August 8, 2011

What to Watch Tonight- Superheroes and Trash


We are getting closer to the start of fall programming!


Bachelor Pad (ABC)- Season premiere. I don't watch these shows, so if anyone can clue me in I will post it on the site. Seriously, anything you say I will post. I don't care enough about this show to fact check.

Hoarders (A&E)- Saw a preview for this the other night and it looks fantastic. An older lady is hoarding in 16 lockers at a storage unit. I think this calls for a crossover with "Storage Wars." I think it'd be great to watch those guys bid on this crap.

Blazing Saddles (AMC)- A classic and a favorite of mine. Half of my jokes when I was twelve came from this movies. Come to think of it, not much has changed.

Superheroes (HBO)- This documentary is about 'Real Life Superheroes' also called 'Extreme LARPing.' When I used to do this as a kid I would get chased off and now these people are getting their own movie? I was ahead of my time.

Netflix: The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring- After watching "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" this past weekend I was reminded of the brilliance of Andy Serkis. This is the only LOTR on Netflix, but it is a good reminder of a great character that he brought to life, Gollum.

Let me know what you will be watching tonight in the comments.

(via TV Guide)

No comments:

Post a Comment