Follow ItsClassicPhil on Twitter

Friday, September 9, 2011

Hello? Hello? Anybody home? Huh? Think, McFly!


I came about this yesterday morning, but in hopes of not gaining more competitors on Ebay I have waited to post this. Nike has released a replica of the Nike MAG featured in 'Back to the Future Part II.' Starting yesterday, 1,500 pairs of Nike MAGs will be sold on EBay to the highest bidders. At 150 pairs a day, they will only be on sale for ten days. I have come to realize that I will never afford these (they are currently at $5,000 with 9 hours left to bid), so in a desperate plea I ask my readers to buy me a pair for Christmas. I am a size 13. You can purchase them here.

These shoes are awesome. The are an exact replica of the show from the movie and they include LED lights that hold a charge for five hours on a charge. The only difference is these shoes do not self lace. We still have fours years until that feature comes to be.

The best part about the sales of these shoes stems from the charity aspect. All proceeds go directly to the Michael J. Fox Foundation with google founders matching donations up to $50 million dollars.

(via Nike)

No comments:

Post a Comment