Follow ItsClassicPhil on Twitter

Friday, September 9, 2011

What to Watch Tonight: Weekend Edition



Karaoke Battle USA (ABC)- Friday. I didn't realize this is a show, but I guarantee you that this show is done too professionally. This would be watchable if it were filmed during happy hour at a Japanese Saki bar.

Man, Woman, Wild (Discovery)- Friday.  I don't watch this show, but if last week's enema tells me anything it may be worth a watch.

Mel Brooks and Dick Cavett Together Again (HBO)- Friday. Two great funny men talk about people that most do not know about. It's probably a good thing that this is on a Friday night. I still will DVR it, though. I love Mel Brooks. He could read a dictionary and I would still watch it.

9/11 Specials (Multiple Networks)- Take your pick. This Sunday marks the 10 year anniversary and most networks will be airing specials all day. It shouldn't be hard to find one.

NCAA/NFL Football (Multiple Networks)- Saturday/Sunday. It is Fall again, so get comfortable and watch some football.

Netflix: The Hudsucker Proxy- A Coen brothers movie with co-writing credits going to Sam Raimi (Evil Dead, Spiderman). Tim Robbins and Jennifer Jason Leigh star in this visually stunning and at times cartoonish, comedy about a business student who stumbles into becoming the president of a major company.

(via TV Guide)

No comments:

Post a Comment