Follow ItsClassicPhil on Twitter

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What to Watch Tonight: The Usual Suspects


Not much on the docket to watch tonight. Personally, I am going to another advance screening tonight (perks of writing a blog). When I do get home I will be watching 'Big Brother.' For those of you who aren't as lucky, here is "what to watch tonight."

Big Brother (CBS)- Okay, so tonight is the POV and I believe an eviction night. With about a week to go, CBS is starting to cram these together. Porsche and Kalia are on the block and both are making half-assed attempts at deals. I say get rid of them both.


Minute to Win It (NBC)- Will someone please get Guy Fieri off television and out of Costco?

Man v. Food Nation (Travel) The Harlem Globetrotters take on the pulled pork "squealer" challenge. I hope one of them starts to throw up into a bucket, but instead pukes confetti. Oh, I miss my childhood. 

Confessions: Animal Hoarding (Animal Planet)- "A woman obsessed with cleaning keeps dead cats in her freezer." Well where else would she keep them? Can have them spoiling before you get a chance to serve them at a bar-b-que.

Rescue Me (FX)- Series finale. This is a show that people have been telling me to watch for years, but I still haven't. Am I glad I followed through with my laziness. 

Netflix: The Usual Suspects- You should have already seen this film by now, but if you haven't then drop everything you are doing and watch it now. Kevin Spacey gives an Oscar winning performance as Verbal Kint, a small time con artist who is involved in a crime, commissioned by mob boss Keyser Soze, gone wrong. Who is Keyser Soze? Well you should know by now. This film came out over 15 years ago.  

No comments:

Post a Comment